Friday, May 11, 2012

Maiden, Metallica, Metal, Music

 

You tell me we can stop the rain

you tell me that we all can change

you tell me that we can find the thing to wash the tears away

- Iron Maiden, Rainmaker, Dance of Death

 

no nothing else matters

never care for gives they say

never care for the games they played

I never care for what they do

I never care for what they know

and I know

- Metallica, Nothing Else Matters

 

Is it right to believe
In the need to be free
It's a time when you die
And without asking why
Can't you see what they do
They are grinding things down
They are taking our land
That belongs to the clans
Not alone with a dream
Just a want to be free
With a need to belong
I am a clansman
Freedom

- Iron Maiden, The Clansman, Virtual XI

 

When you think that we've used all our chances
And the chance to make everything right,
Keep on making the same old mistakes
Makes untipping the balance so easy
When we're living our lives on the edge
Say a prayer on the book of the dead
We're blood brothers
We're blood brothers

- Iron Maiden, Blood Brothers, Brave new World

 

Fly, on your way, like an eagle
Fly as high as the Sun
On your way, like an eagle
Fly, touch the Sun

- Iron Maiden, Flight of Icarus

 

So understand
Don't waste your time
Always searching for those wasted years
Face up...make your stand
And realize you're living in the golden years

- Iron Maiden, Wasted Years

 

It always happens when one types something like this. I ultimately forgot my song list which I wanted to share with you… Anyways download the songs and listen to it completely. Give metal a try. It ain’t that bad as the other half of the world exaggerates .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading

People who are trailing me